Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ski Instructors Report 17th December 2011

Arinsal ski station opened at 9am on Saturday 17th December. It had snowed overnight so I was up there early to enjoy the fresh snow. It was still snowing gently; this meant that the visibility was not good. I enjoyed a pleasant day skiing. I used the word pleasant rather than great, as my tired old eyes definitely prefer good visibility. Our season has now started and we are looking forward to greeting our first British groups on Monday. Whilst waiting for my bus; an unfortunate Spanish guy, on foot, asked me, “Where could he buy snow chains?” He must have been one of those doubting people who declared that we would not have a snow fall before the start of the season. I have been writing these reports for about three years and find that I am now repeating myself. So if there is any one reading them, could he or she please suggest a ski based subject, which I could write about. To suggest topics for the Ski Instructors report please let us know by leaving us a message.

No comments: