Thursday, February 21, 2008

Number One Report.

RETURNING GUESTS. On the chair lift, I met a lady on her seventh visit to ARINSAL. I had taught her daughter to ski some years ago.. This had me thinking about returning guests. Last Sunday evening, in the RED X bar I met three lovely young ladies, ALEX, MICHELLE and VICKI, all from CANNOCK. I remembered them from my beginners’ class two years ago. I recall that they did like to party but never missed their class. MATT (Dingo) had helped them last season and he joined us for a drink. During the conversation, they told me that they were not keen on the 10 am start, so we arranged that they would be in the 12 noon class and were placed in the class of my good friend, Sean, a fun loving instructor. They very much enjoyed their week and MICHELLE came first in the class race. The last time I saw them, they were in the ORIENT EXPRESS, an excellent Chinese restaurant beneath the RED X bar. They were surrounded by plates of Thai Crayfish Tails, Spicy King Prawns, Spring Rolls and three instructors.

STEVE and KRYSTYNA, whom I had mentioned in earlier reports are returning on the 16th of March. This will be her sixth and his second visit to Arinsal.

If anyone reading this is a returning guest, why not add a comment? I am sure that people would be interested in your views.

No comments: