Friday, April 12, 2013

Ski Instructors Report 6 April 2013

My season is finally over. It has been a great season for snow but not such a good one for weather. At least I was not being constantly asked “Any snow forecast?” on glorious sunny days. These were sadly very few this seasons. My last group was a difficult one, with some wanting the group to travel faster and some wanting it to be slower. As I have often said in these reports, if you want a lesson to be 100% at your pace, book a private lesson. Most of the group were very nice and thoroughly enjoyed the week, in spite of having more snowy days and sunny ones. I was fortunate to meet a lot of friends who were clients in previous seasons. I hope that I may see some of this years’ clients back in the future. I keep meeting lots of friends who return to the Hotel Palarine each year. Arinsal does have a large band of loyal clients, who all seem to enjoy returning this friendly little village. I will say goodbye to anyone reading this and I hope to start these weekly reports in December. In the meantime, “Have a Great Summer.”

No comments: