Friday, April 4, 2008

Arinsal Ski instructor Number One tells his story

THE END IS NIGH.

I have finished just with my last group of the season. I had a beginners group consisting of 9 very jolly ladies plus the husband of one of them. We all had a very merry time, sometimes meeting in the RED X to watch the video of the days skiing and laugh at the antics of the group. Thank you ANNA, for being a great sport and providing some great footage. There are no British groups in the resort next week, only a few independent travellers taking advantage of the cheap deals on offer and the late snow.

As there will be very little work next week, I am going to Soldeu to do an instructor’s course with the CSIA (Canadian Instructors). My next report may be my last for some time as I do not think that I will have much to say about ARINSAL, whilst in Hampshire. I might try if I can only get some inspiration. The sun is shining and the snow has been good, in spite of a very windy day on Tuesday.

No comments: