Saturday, March 15, 2008

Number One Report.

FOOTBALL. This week I am moaning about football on TV. Arinsal is great for football fans who do not want to miss their team’s games. The QUO VADIS and EL DERBI can each show three games at the same time, on different plasma screens. The HOTEL PALARINE can show freefootie downloaded from the internet, although sometimes the quality is not great. Now on behalf of non football fans, I tried to find a cheerful bar WITHOUT A TV, I failed. Some dull hotel lounges are TV free but not very welcoming. I thought that if I could find a cheerful bar, I could persuade some young ladies from my group to join me for a quiet drink and chat, during the matches. Last season there was an ideal bar. It was the best kept secret in Arinsal.. It seemed that no one went there apart from me. This bar brewed its own beer and should have been very popular with beer drinkers like myself. In spite of my efforts to keep the brewery open. Unfortunately, I failed to drink enough ale and it did not open this season.



I think that there is a niche market for non football drinkers. Are there any bar owners in Arinsal who would like to try this radical approach?

No comments: